Saturday, February 12, 2011

What Should Cm Belike Before Menses

plays nice again Alverde bought!

Yeah, that's what happens when you like, with its Friend who is from Berlin to visit the DM's. It keeps me off the fact do not buy cosmetics, neiiiiin, she buys herself like crazy: D

And then there was also a kleineer Alverde display with new things! Unfortunately, he was sacked pretty, the pearl powder was certainly gone: (



But I still have a lot to get hold of I will start down in the color cosmetics to:

The black eye shadow Quattro, for example. This is my allerstes Eyeshadow Quattro Alverde, because in the other has always just totally matte eye shadow were within, and I do not like that. Here are 3 is matte with shimmer, and only one color - supiiii

Then I had of course the Flüssigeyeliner take time to test, I use every day anyway eyeliner, and I wonder if he's good! , because then I might as well switch to Alverde. Yeah, I like the Geleyeliner, too (and mine are not dried up) but the place even in the drizzle odd behavior on the day.

Then came the one Highlighterstift, I have taken with the gold shimmer, not the pink with shimmer. Also I'm curious how he thus makes the test on the back he saw schonmal good!

And at last they had in the normal counter sometimes refill Abdecktrio! This made ie weeks .... oh what ... months only angepatschte copies, and I will of course not. Then There Were newbies and since i had to equal access.

addition to the "tripartite" you see something round, which is one of the new eye shadow duos, undzwar in. .. hmmm ... Let's call it anthracite! Top of it is the eye shadow and the bottom of it all a perfect shimmer powder. Huiuiui, I'll try today the same time!

The square clear in the package is actually a lip gloss in a Rosenholzton. Rosa gabs too, but that's not like mine. The cover is a color with shimmer in the ground a mat. It does smell very delicious, but the color output is rather like a stained Labello.

see in the top row you have an avocado mask against my stupid dry skin and the rose cream for the day. For the night I have already, and I like so they could, the Daywalker right then with me.

Pinkleoley 's fault that I bought the body butter "Mama luck! She had the last time, namely in the basket und sie hat so toll geschnuppert, dass ich sie jetzt auch haben musste!

Tja also... Alverde ist mittlerweile wirklich meine Lieblingsmarke geworden, kann man nicht anders sagen.

Möchtet ihr welche der Sachen genauer sehen? Dann zeige ich das natürlich gerne!



0 comments:

Post a Comment