Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sayings For Reciepe Cards For Bridal Shower

end of the section and answers

By yesterday, is once again a section ended.



The party was very enjoyable and I hope the guests enjoyed it as much as I do. Perhaps that is where we will meet again from time to time ;-)
morning we again into the full, child writes the longest English exam and I have always been 6 hours, supervision and class conference and occasionally even Mama Taxi service. * Sigh * My

Forum is now running again completely smooth, having been so long problems. Out of sheer frustration I had in my spare Forum frustration offered a sketch, a few have also taken part. Here is the sketch:



And here is my layout this: participated



I also again at the sketch of the week in ScrapBookTreff . The SDW was from 6 Tanja . Since I was able to place multiple photos at once, I like that! Started



our forum is now back action "Map of the week". The team has shown beautiful cards for Valentine's Day. I would have liked to have lifted more, but I lack a bit of time and energy. Well, at least A card I have rather done.



I still would like to thank you for for your lovely comments! I'm always pleased when someone leaves me a few words! And a few answers to Fagen in the comments I also have: My response to


Maren (the butterfly-Embellie): Yes, the butterflies are sewn. Yet it may be "fake" with a needle and a fine liner.

Birgit (for layout "target"): Yes, I have the background even scribbled and painted. (About "18")

Scrapperia: We give a PC, a good one. Finally, there is a degree at. (And monsters): Yes, he thinks of all themselves. The ideas come when Mom tells the screen. ;-)

I wish you all a good start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment