Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trial Genitals Disfigured From Tca

Alverde times double-decker!

Today I will show you views of this beautiful double eye shadow Alverde ! I have taken it in the color "black diamond 321 " how that's true, you will see even more;)


The pretty jars (yes, pretty, because I like the Alverde total green-like) has almost 2 floors, the top is the cream eye shadow in it, is a small mirror in the lid and bottom glitter powder. Although I've noticed only at home, the top a cream eye shadow, for it was not a tester there, and I have not seen any ...

I would describe the color rather than a dark, bluish anthracite, a true black in any case it is non, but that does not make it less beautiful. On the left, I had reingepatscht, as you see;) wipe over it



Here, the finger-Swatch at once! The pigmentation is right and he smells great after Alverde, hmjam! At the shelf I can tell, because I had only briefly to the sample in the crease getragen. Da hat er aber mit einem Schwämmchenpinsel aufgetragen ganz gut funktioniert! Ob man damit das ganze Lid gleichmässig hinbekommt, muss ich noch sehen.



Hier die "unterste Schublade" , hihi! Ein bläulich-graues Puder mit kleinen Glitzerpartikeln. Leider saut sich die Verpackung schnell selber ein, weil das Puder da so locker drin herumpurzeln kann. Das finde ich n bissl blöd, hab schon beim Öffnen echt viel davon verstreut :(



Hier habe ich mal ein bisschen What grabbed my hand back, unfortunately, could be to capture the Handycam to my not so great, I had to edit the image a bit, the color actually comes out much less intensive. Well, let's see how I can get the used, I'm still undecided, as always glitter so my case is not as concerning eye makeup.

Overall, I think the duo very interesting and I look forward to using it and experimenting with it. But the application I find it a bit harder than regular eye shadow, it would therefore recommend that only experienced or experimental girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment