Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Love The Mendo Mulcher

Wanted: the right way, gray eye shadow!

Actually, I always thought that I have tons of gray eye shadow, and I've never bought a reason. But recently I realized that it's not true! I have thousands of shades of black, anthracite, silver, bluish gray, brownish gray ... but no real LIGHT GREY . Funny, funny. I found this when I recently wanted to make up something decent, without so much black around the eyes.

Can you help me find a nice gray? Unfortunately, my demands are not as low grade, D is the reason any more difficult than I thought as I did yesterday sought one. Even with Catrice nothing I've found.

- it must be from a non-animal company
be - should be affordable
- should have no rough Glitter, but happy glow!
- should preferably not be dull (if necessary I'll take it however in purchase)
- should preferably not be in a range but individually
- should not bluish or so - I want a pure light gray about something like this, or NEN Tick darker:


you're thinking: "What has the only for problems that give it everywhere!" Actually, this should be easy to find, but ... I did not find one in the current counter, which is my nasty demands. Arm cast!

I'm looking forward to your tips! Perhaps that's here looking gray, yes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment