Monday, February 7, 2011

Can Trade Pokemon On Mac

Schuheeeeeeeee!

For several weeks I snaky around these shoes. Are not they just totally hammer-geil?? Hehehe, well I know they do not meet all tastes, but my 100%!




tightened each time and in the dike so that man walking around, but then yet again deferred. They were just too expensive that I probably did not come often, if then only tend to leave, because for every day they are just too high, I can on these shoes do not run in any event all day; D

Then I was discovered today in the dike and saw her husband at the reduced! I'm eating for 29 but then taken away, although I really can not allow that right now ... but ... I would not do it, I probably would have regretted it. After all, I can indeed return it yet, for one thing bothers me: The shaft is too wide. The problem I have with boots, ALWAYS! When I wear jeans ne, it's great that you can cram in there good, but rather to go out I wear skirts or dresses with tights and only sees the shaft really is too wide: (With cuffs still okay .. but maybe hmmmmmm must be wide enough or whatever, but I like the fact nciht so with high heels.

I'm torn, because it is for me better than the total dream shoes, but menno! If they had something close cut! What would you do? Keep or return?

0 comments:

Post a Comment