Friday, February 25, 2011

Trinty Diamond Pave Ring

Finally!

That was about time that this report once a few critical voices have their say. I could already think, that upset some. But you shall not! I no one wanted to offend, annoy, or even connect to the tie from blogging (g actually why two?) dissuade or items.
In school I would each day with Spelling en face of all kinds. But I measure not the value of the children in it. In addition, there are enough people who have a reading - have chwäche spelling -S . In my school in every class at least one child is like this, but usually there are several.
Nor do I reduce the people I of blogs, forums or elsewhere on the net , know their spelling and judge them afterwards. How do I get it! In my family there is not where the members work just like that with the correct spelling. So what? Are they any less worthy? I love them less? NO!
The example with the blogger so I have attached to show that the spelling is just NOT the most important thing in the world and that everyone has weaknesses. So do I. Have you read her correctly? That was still in the very first paragraph of my last posts. :-(
I like a blogger, not less, because they all small writes. I like it just do not know that she writes everything small. There is a difference! If my friend in RL with only red socks, then I think that's terrible, but I'm still loving it and still just as she is still my best friend. Do you understand the Comparison?
And I myself am also occasionally mistakes. I am happy about it but when I am corrected. Actually, I wanted
give a few tips on common mistakes, because I thought that each is working to write properly. Now this is somehow out of control. I just hope my current post will be understood.
(. Tips the way, was written only after the old spelling, with a p ;-))

PS: Notes on spelling errors in my posts, I accept with thanks! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment