Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Dose Of Vendexine

business ... the Second

I'm glad you look at me now, not contempt. But secretly I had hoped and believed that other similar 're like me, if they go on the road. Nevertheless, I also work on me. I know as a blogger, and Bastl Erin / scrapper whose written papers are a true disaster. I feel when reading her blog literally physical pain. But their works are simply fantastic! So I try to look at these real "weakness" as a small disability. Some things you just can not, it has not in itself. Does not each of us so? Has not each of us a weakness? ;-)

Well, this is the scrapping such a thing. A word to the Germans have no idea why there are no rules for spelling. And I feel I always torn. I usually write "scrapt" because I write so well "Scrapooking" and not "Scrappbooking. Then again, I write "scrapping" and "scrapper", which provides, simply look better. Does it not a similar looking German word from which it could spell a Germanized "scrape / scrapping" derive? Or another question: Is there a word in English? She scraps?

take Greeting I like with! Where has also the "ß" puts my initial indignation something. I did not at first, namely, that the Swiss these letters do not know. When I heard that, I was very surprised and I was watching more closely, where are the people.

for "the / that" there is a rule (which I never use, I write by feel): Can any of the words "this / that / which" used there, then it is written with an S, if not, then double-s. http://www.das-dass.de/

The " package" is hard in common, right? Because after all, everyone thinks the packet to the packing. I have not yet figured out why it is not yet written with ck. Does anyone have an explanation? I seem to remember vaguely that the Rechtschreibreformler reach it at the time wanted it to MIT is written ck. Apparently has not worked.

Here I have taken a few classics from the comments, thanks for the legwork! It is tick tick and not (where there is a small tick in the garden, and maybe something could be perverted to mean - oh no, that was then e), states make gestallten and not (in the stable will be determined no artistic work from us) and it is knowledge and not knowledge (this "Nissen" reminds me always at the end of any Läuse).

Zur dauerhaften Kleinschreibung kann ich nur sagen: Ich finde sie schrecklich! Ja ja, ihr habt mir Mut gemacht, offen zu sprechen. Nun müsst ihr da durch! ;-) Gibt es eine echte Begründung, warum man alles klein schreibt? Da bin ich mal gespannt. Noch viel schlimmer finde ich jedoch, wenn jemand keine Kommas und Satzzeichen setzt. Auf solche Beiträge antworte ich grundsätzlich nicht.

In den nächsten Tagen wird es für mich etwas ruhiger. Nachdem ich gestern völlig entnervt aus der Schule kam, da ich den letzten Block Unterricht abbrechen musste (Anzünden von versprühtem Deospray ergibt eine riesige Stichflamme!), hat sich Sohni entschlossen, seine Mutter zu schützen. This indicates the love of mine forever. Fever, runny nose, sore throat, ... So break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment