Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Backyard Weddings Decor

story so far ...

I find that's always so sweet when DH: "What happened so far .. " Can you remember. As good as ". Space, the final frontier The year 2200th These are the voyages of the starship" Enterprise ", which with its 400-strong crew is five years on the road to explore new worlds, new life and new civilizations. Many light-years from Earth passes through the "Enterprise" before in a galaxy that has never before seen. "Yes, I can too." The story so far ... "instead is a little easier.

Well, here Only photos of what we did today so far, except for school (which was stupid today)

My lunch, Theo would have had his joy I had three of them:..



is The Birthday PC finally arrived . Now there's spat last because something is missing.


relaxing at a favorite game.


And the hobby. I do a pretty pinched face while shooting. While others laugh and have the other eye open. ;-)


And that has pleased me here last night when the post was:





"The House Ideas Magazine 1 / 2011" :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment