Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Tax Return Is Under Review

Map of the Week No. 22 and 23

Yesterday's KDW Action I slept through in the truest sense of the word. What was I tired! I remember always only when I'm asleep so suddenly. Well, 10 hours of sleep have done me good in any case. Fortunately, you can rework so, and then today I made night before I pull my purely with the child as a consequence daughter Tudors. Here is the card of the week No. 23:



The Map of the Week No. 22, I've been through in time for the deadline, but also show yet, here it is:



The ideas that come from our team cards are always sooo great! Check it out purely in ScrapBookTreff !

I just noticed: "Love" seems to be saying to my standard. I let then think of something new for the next KDV ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment