Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Can I Tell How Long Ive Had Chlamydia?

P2 Gloss Mania

Like so many of you I get the new mascara and the eyeliner "Gloss Mania sent. Many thanks to Olga for it :-) I was very happy!



The package unfortunately had to wait a week for me, because I was traveling, so my report is only now, and as everyone has probably already read something about it, would I take shorter than usual

First, I want to say that I find the total package really great and pretty, so in red-black! Sie wirklich super aus!


Der Eyeliner hat eine Art Kunststoffspitze, die ich in der Form noch nie bei einem Eyeliner hatte. Die Konsistenz des Produkts ist zähflüssig-klebrig und zieht ziemliche Fäden. Beim Swatchen machte er zuerst einen ganz guten Eindruck, der erste und zweite Strich war tiefschwarz und wirklich schön glossy.



Am Auge funktionierte das Ganze leider nicht so gut, ich hatte immer entweder zu viel am Pinsel, oder zu wenig. Man muss den Lidstrich wirklich in einer Linie move without stopping, for repair if you will, then comes out something like this, as you can see the bottom of the image. I went with the eyeliner clearly not as good, although I actually get along with most eyeliners and drying it took very long. The shelf life is not really good, he smudged very quickly.

me personally, this eyeliner for everyday use at exhausting, even though I think it's really great glossige finish.


The mascara comes with a type of rubber brush, and the product also attracts so much threads as the eyeliner. Many of you have had the problem so that the mascara on the lashes was so small beads, I was strangely not as strong. For me there was only mini beads that do not really notice Sun The dry season I was okay, and in terms of durability, this mascara really good. All in all I think the mascara very well, although they will probably not replace my favorite;)


Here you can see now the terribly botched eyelid, and the freshly applied mascara to the upper lashes.

My conclusion: good mascara, eyeliner not! How do you find

because the Beiden?

0 comments:

Post a Comment