Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vido On Man Putting Shark To Sleep

AMU with the Claires palette

Jaaaaa, ich beglücke euch mal nach einiger Zeit wieder mit einem AMU. Bei den Bildern war ausnahmsweise mal eins dabei, das tatsächlich brauchbar ist! Ich würde so gerne öfter AMUs posten, aber die Bilder werden wirklich almost never was. Yes, I have to mention it again because I was soooo angry! Used

I have the palette Claire I had recently purchased (for about 5 or 6 € I think):





First I applied the medium tone on the entire lid, then the interior angles and inside the left-top tone. On the outer corners of the right and the darkest tone. All in all the colors come across as much bronziger it in the palette Acting but I think it's great, I like Yes so reddish and very bronzige tones. In reality, however, somewhat less red than the photo!

Below I wear my beloved Agnes b. Base. This still the essence mania black eyeliner and my mascara Alverde. The color output of the eye shadow is really good, nice buttery and well pigmented and the AMU has kept the whole day. I am very satisfied!

These 3 colors are probably the most frequently come with me to use. Except for the yellow I have not tried the others, but the yellow ones are really nothing for me. Yellow is always my hatred and Well-color on the eye I must not have. Maybe mix or some other dark color over it or something, I think ye can not me, but by no means alone. see

Would you like the other colors from the palette or even find them even more interesting? For that is the case for me, just the beautiful red will definitely come even used!

0 comments:

Post a Comment