Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vegetable Oil For Sale

one weeks break

So, my dear. From tomorrow it will be here for a week completely quiet (please let me not run away, neiiiiiiiinnnn ...), because I will not be able to sit longer on the PC, but after that you can you ever been to a report on the great eye shadow look that has sent with LR Cosmetics . I do not mean to :-) most


I 'm totally impressed after the first use of the eye shadow! The left is actually a baked Quattro, the right is a mono eye shadow, which is unfortunately broken in transit, but he has such a great buttery consistency, I'll even without alcohol could reasonably compress again!

I hope you stay tuned:)

next week and do not forget me, because I'll read along with you unfortunately can not and comment: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment