Friday, January 21, 2011

Bsby Foot Print With Angel Wings Tattoo

Alverde Face oil Capsules Wild Rose

An dem Tag, als ich die tolle Totes-Meer-Salbe gefunden habe, habe ich auch die Alverde Gesichtsölkapseln "Wild Rose" taken for dry skin, because of this stupid dry spots on the face.


After so now my skin is almost back ok, I tried the capsules twice already , and I like it very much. You press the capsules from the pack, as in tablets, and then turn to open the top piece or cut through. Turn worked for me unfortunately does not cut already;) These things are also quite small and fiddly.


first I thought, "and this shall the whole face enough? "But the transparent, yellowish oil comes out which is super productive, it reached even half a capsule for the entire face.

The oil will relax tired skin and maintain and build it again. We should rub the whole thing well and can then eg use a night cream.

I recommend himself also to use the oil tend to go the evening before bed because it collects so quickly and the skin is quite oily. I once had the rest of the capsule from the evening then used the morning, but that was not a good idea;) At least not if you want to paste over it later on make-up. I say not from oily, but the make-up could be better than distribute it at all. Well: Better night!

smell the oil as expected for wild roses, and not too tight. I've read some bloggers that they find the scent of wild rose or artificial or omamäßig Alverde disgusting. I, however, it's great because it smells really for wild roses, because I can not find anything artificial. Anyone who has attended in a rose garden, which is confirmed, it smells just as natural. Great!

over the long term effects so far I can tell, since I now only the third capsule benutzen werde. Ich werde hier aber editieren, sobald die Packung leer ist. Auf jeden Fall hat man ein sehr schönes Hautgefühl nach dem benutzen, nichts spannt mehr und es duuuuuuftet so toll! Ich liebe Naturkosmetik einfach total.

Mögt ihr denn den Wildrosenduft oder gehört ihr zu der Fraktion, die ihn nicht mag?




0 comments:

Post a Comment