Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Install Angel Eyes On Impala

London 2010

Well, I could not let it sit on my love, Sandra ! Since July 2010 I was working on this album, every now and then a page. And now that you have presented here as a wild, i had to follow suit. I not let loose, and yesterday at midnight, it is finished: my London album!


The album has the format of 6x12 "and is completely out of the Travel Ledger series produced by Teresa Collins. I've ordered for the album Kit at Scrapabilly.





For Binding I bought me at e * ay an old map of London (must be from the twenties are) so I moved the already included in the kit cardboard. The edges are trimmed with Washi Tape. The album is held by an rings. outside playing around I put a piece of black felt as the top layer.'s Here even a heartfelt thanks to my sewing machine, which has hammered the same problem with the black felt and the thick cardboard.



Do items, visit her? Here I show you one of the 28 double pages:



If you want to see more, are all sides HERE.

All I had collected on ephemera, was housed with. This meant that the album is ultimately a bit hard to browse and easily blocked. So I had to get to the end a "tie" to come up. Worked. And now I am proud and happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment