Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Effective Ingredient Oforajel

Wheeeee! I found the new Catrice counter!

Today was finally over and our lame your site has also finally admitted the new Catrice things! Even the Wonderland LE was there, but I was impressed with them besides the golden eye shadow at first nothing really. Funny actually, because the press photos I found really really great ... well, better for your wallet!


Sorry, missed a few things, such as eye shadow Quattro, but the testers were already there, and one of them down I'll definitely have. I then brought these new and not-so-new darling:


paint 460 "In The Bronx"
Nude paint 040 "Petit Four As dessert
Nude paint 030" My Café Au Lait at Notre Dame
Absolute Eye Colour 120 "Souvenir From My Moon "
Absolute Eye Colour 070" Mr. Copper's Field
Ultimate Lipstick Color 020 "Maroon"

Unfortunately I had to find home at the Swatch that the two nude coatings are quite similar ... Hmph! In the bar of a saw somehow much darker than the other ... Someone will probably end up in my blog sale, we'll see which one. The lipstick is suuuupertoll, like the color I really great, really for everyday life!

Actually, I wanted a new Blush, Foundation, and the bright finish to take a skin, but I was able to pull together even the grade:) I found the Foundation with (I think) € 6.49 also quite expensive and the Skin Finishes looked somewhat bleak.

Have you already seen the new bar and was taken?

0 comments:

Post a Comment